Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pics O' The Week #22

Last Friday one of our dogs learned a very important lesson:


Sometimes it's easier to get up than it is to get down.

I had gotten home from work a bit early, and the weather was finally nice for a change, so I left the patio door open. The dogs like to wander in and out, or lounge on the patio in the sun if they get the chance.

I was inside, minding my own business, when I heard a slight dog whine. Sera's a bit of a whiny dog, so I didn't pay much attention. After a few moments she whined again, this time a bit more urgently, so I figured I had better check it out. This is the sight that greeted me in the back yard - I have no idea how she got up there without making a sound, but she had no idea how to get down!

She looked a bit perturbed when I told her to "wait" and headed back inside for the camera, but I think our dogs understand by now.....pics first, THEN you get helped. Gotta have priorities.

2 comments:

  1. awww! :)

    poor dog but a great picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Wish my beagles understood that concept.

    ReplyDelete